"Original Z" Zkittlez Organic - Mendocino Grown! Fall 2025 Harvest



Actual farm it was grown on.




Direct from the Emerald Triangle, this fresh-harvest organic Zkittlez ("Original Z") by Terp Hogz!  This bud was grown with love by professionals in 100% organic outdoor conditions under the Mendocino sun by a local mmj supplier & personal friend.  Grown from clone stock in summer 2025 and harvested in mid-October 2025.  Refrigerator-dried to preserve color, terps & other cannabinoids before being cured to perfection for a smooth, clean-burning smoke.  

I was gifted several ounces after helping harvest and thought I'd share the wealth!  No way can I smoke it all by myself (though I'll darn sure try).  More potent than any of the medical dispensary stuff sold where I live.  This was a "special batch" grown alongside his commercial crops to be gifted to friends for the purpose of quality testing, and I can attest, the quality is magnificent!  True Connoisseur-Shelf ganja.  This run yielded the following cannabinoid percentages:


THC:  23.2%
CBD:  0.1%
CBG:  1.2%


Aroma:  Hard to describe but I'll try.  40% cranberry + 35% pine + 20% blackberry + 3% citrus + 2% vanilla.  Strong AF when broken up. Nugs smell incredibly "clean" and piney (like Pinesol) when whole but you can really "smell the rainbow" when it's ground/broken up. Sweet with just the right amount of tartness, and hella pungent! πŸ¦¨πŸ’¨ Flavor: Like a soft fruit medley that's heavy on the grape & berries with a hint of milk chocolate. Doesn't even taste like weed, tbh. πŸ‡πŸ‹πŸ«πŸ« Bag Appeal: One word - frosty. ☃ Dark green nugs are barely visible under the layers of sparkly trichomes, though the abundance of bold orange hairs can be seen from outer space. Dense, tight nugs with 0 seeds and negligible stemmage. Plants had more of a Sativa structure when growing, which was interesting for an Indica-dominant strain. No PGR bullshit here!

Effects: Indica-dominant but not sedating: more of a mellow giggly head high. The perfect mix of chill & heady. High lasts about 3 solid hours when smoked & comes with moderate munchies. Heavy on the euphoria but with no racy heart-pounding Sativa effects. Higher doses take your body to melty town but still won't put you to sleep. What I think of when I think of the ideal recreational strain. My tolerance is sky-high and this broke through in a way nothing has in ages. 😌🀣🀩

PRICES: 1 gram - $20 3 grams - $50
(Free shipping via USPS!)

PAYMENT & SHIPPING Payment is via Cashapp, Bitcoin or Paypal. Email starstvff@proton.me to order.
Shipped in vacuum-sealed, double-bagged Mylar from inside the U.S. Absolutely ZERO smell until it's unbagged. Handled only with latex gloves--no bare-hand fondling. Envelope not touched with smelly "weed hands". Inquire if you have any questions about shipping stealth. We've successfully shipped countless orders of similar items with a 0% seizure rate!


☆*:..。. .。.:*☆☆*:..。. .。.:*☆☆*:..。. .。.:**✿❀ ❀✿**:..。. .。.:*☆☆*:..。. .。.:*☆☆*:..。. .。.:*☆ My shitty camera does not do this bounty justice. But here are some of my best shots anyway: (Click to enlarge)








Under the jeweler's loupe





Email starstvff@proton.me to order. Limited quantities so when it's gone, that's it! Merry Kushmas! 🌲

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Master List πŸ“œ

Odds 'n Ends